The Ten Commandments of Math
1. Thou shall not divide by zero.
2. Thou shall not put other textbooks before thee in math class.
3. Thou shall show thy work; check thy work and confirm that thy results are reasonable.
4. Remember thy test days and prepare for them diligently.
5. Thou shalt honor the correct order of operations.
6. Thou shalt not do thy math papers in ink!
7. Thou shalt commit the facts of arithmetic to memory.
8. Thou shalt do unto one side of an equation what thou doest to the other.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy original problems; thou shall copy thy problems accurately and legibly.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s paper, nor anything that is thy neighbor’s.