1. I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.
2. I couldn’t establish a connection with www.homework.com
3. It was cloudy all day and my calculator is solar powered.
4. I had a virus and my computer caught one too.
5. My compass only reads North, South, East and West so I couldn’t finish my geometry.
6. I was watching the World Series and couldn’t determine whether it converged or not
7. I dug all around the yard but never found the square roots I needed.
8. I ate too much pi and went to bed with transcendental indigestion.
9. I couldn’t decide whether i is the square root of negative one or I am the square root of negative one.
10. I was exhausted from moving countless decimal point and raising complicated algebraic expressions to large powers.
11. My friends and I took the evening off to celebrate the solution of Fermat’s Last Theorem.